Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons

Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons
Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watson's

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

    Hey, it's been a while.  Last Monday, the 25th of Feb, Mom and I went to Bridgewater College.  We were suppose to see Elizabeth Smart speak, but the room was full when we got there.  After she was done we got to see her and talk to her.  It was a great opportunity.
    On the 23rd of Feb. we all went to the temple for a youth trip.  I got to do a lot of my family names.  My Grandma Watson has we hooked on family history.  It's a amazing thing.  Everyone should try it.
                           
                                                   Love,
                                                         Carly

My friend Emma and I

Elizabeth and Friends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment