Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons

Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons
Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watson's

Sunday, January 27, 2013






















Hello everyone, it's Carly!!!!!!!  Here's some pictures of our river that iced over, some before of the new house, some cute fall pictures I took last fall, some of both Tyler and Brayden who played soccer last fall, one of Mom looking at something in disgust, and there's two of us in the river at our old rental house.
 When we bought the house, the house was filled with junk and stuff. The owner emptied the house. Then our loving missionaries and us, cleaned and scrubbed walls and floors. Granddad and Grandmom Watson came up to help. Granddad and Brayden vacuumed the whole attic which was filled and filled with bat pooh and insulation. Then we painted and painted. I won the award for the most paint on my pants. We painted ceilings and walls. We sanded all the floors and varnish them.  After that we had friend/contractor come and build the attic, the kitchen, two bathrooms. He also put plumbing in the upstairs and plumbed 2 1/2 baths. There was no plumbing upstairs. There was no kitchen. And there was only one little bathroom. So we had a lot of work to do and it's still a working progress. Now we want to work more on the farm.
 Recently we got a piano. I am so excited. We left our old piano in Culpeper. So for almost 2 years all we had was a keyboard. I teach piano so I needed a piano. My love for piano and music goes really far. I started violin/fiddle lessons almost 1 1/2 years ago. Also I play clarinet. Garrett started guitar a year and a half ago too. Brayden and Tyler were really excited to start piano but after a few months of me teaching them they decided they couldn't listen to their sister, so mom teaches them. I teach two little girls and soon three more little boys.
  Yesterday Brayden had a Cub Scout pinewood derby. He loved it and he loves scouts. Tyler's anxious to start next year. We got some cool pics of the derby. Don't ask me how but every time we have a scout thing(there's a lot) I get stuck with the activities.  Brayden's car is the one on the track close up on the left, it's blue and red. His is a sports car. Tyler's is on the left on the table and it's also blue and red. His is a boat.
 Also two pics of Tyler goofing off.
 Well that's all for now.  See you next time!!!!!!!!!!
     












     

No comments:

Post a Comment