Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons

Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons
Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watson's

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello everyone, this is Carly.  I have decided to do the blog as much as I can. So actually the puppy that was on the last post is mine. I got him last year. He was born on Christmas morning of 2011. So he's a year old. Unfortunately he got ran over last July. I was gone when it happened. Dad(Brad) was driving out of the driveway and didn't see him. Garrett's friend Anna was over that day and she is a lifeguard. She took his pulse but, he was already in a coma. I cried the whole night. Three days later I had to leave and go to our church's Young Women's camp. I have to admit I had a hard time the whole week.

  Alright now I am much better. This past Christmas I got two cats...... finally. I have begged for cats for years. Everyone is allergic to them except Tyler and I. They have to live outside. I got the mamma who's Annabelle and her baby Edmund. Just the other day we figured out that Annabelle has a friend coming to see her and she might be expecting babies soon. Dad is not to fond of that idea. Also right before Christmas a friend of ours gave us two more dogs. They will be a year old in July. Their names are Ranger and Walker. Ranger is mostly black and Walker is white. Also more pet news, On Monday Garrett bought two female rats. He built a three story rat cage for them. He named them Zeva and Abby for all those who love NCIS. We also have a boring fish named Bubbles. We hope to had horses, chickens, and pigs soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will put a pic. of them up.
  Now that we are finally settled into our new house, things have calmed down quite a bit.  For three months(Oct.-Dec.) we stopped school and redid a old, 80 year old house. It was quite a fun experience. I will  put some pics up to. We did scrubbing, painting, cutting, and lots more.
   Last week our bridge flooded over while dad was in D.C.. Today our electricity went out and our pipes froze. So we have had some fun experiences lately.
 Granddad, Grandmom, and Aunt Step. Watson came to visit over the new year.
  Over Christmas we were all sick(sad).  The pic that mom is holding a shirt up, I gave her. It says "Will Trade Husband For Tractor."

 So I will try to get everyone to help keep you all up to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment