Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons

Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons
Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watson's

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mormon Prom and More Mother's Day

Hi Everyone,  So last Saturday was our church's Mormon Prom.  It was a lot of fun and I know I had a blast.  Garrett, Jesse and their friends Shawn and Jeromy went with 4 other girls on a fun group date.  They went and got dinner and ate it at a park.  Then they had the prom.  After that they went and got ice-cream and toppings.  Then they played hide-in-seek in the dark.  Mom, Dad and I went to Prom too, but not all the fun activities too.
So here are the pictures of the Prom.
                Love, Carly
                                                      
Jeromy, Shawn, Garrett and Jesse
 
All the guys

                                                                  
Garrett and Emily 

Brianna and Jesse

         
Garrett and his date Emily(she sewed her own dress)
 
Jesse and his date Brianna

Garrett and Emily, Jesse and his date Brianna, Shawn and his date Jenna, Jeromy and his date Tiffany

                                                                  
All of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
Jeromy and his date Tiffany, Garrett and Emily, Shawn and his date Jenna, Jesse and his date Brianna

Mom and I (she's in the pink, black and white outfit) 

                                        
Garrett and I
 
Garrett and I with me cool glasses

                                   
I'm rocking in my cool glasses
   
I decided that I was not going to wear heels so I wore these.

Garrett and his date Emily




                               Also on Saturday Morning Brayden had a cub scout bake sale
                                         
                                                                           
Brayden is on the right

Mom made cinnamon buns for the sale 
 
                 Awwww..... Snickers

                     Mom really Enjoyed her mother's day and the gifts we got her.

                                                                           
                                                           
Brayden made this frame for her.
Garrett got her this sign, I love it.
 
            We got Mom a new sewing machine
                                                              
                         She was really surprised when we made a sewing area in the basement.
                                         

                                                  Here is some more pics I got.

                                                         
   

        

                                                                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment