Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons

Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watsons
Welcome to the Crazy Life of the Watson's

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sad News

Hello!  Sorry I haven't been here in awhile.  So I have some sad news to tell everyone.  Two Tuesday's ago Edmund(my kitten) was killed.   We are not sure how, but we do know the dogs didn't do it. Thank Goodness.  So here is in memory of Edmund.







Not much has been going on though otherwise.  We are all just chilling.  


One of my friends made the bow on my head.  Isn't cute.

Look at our epic BYU cornhole boards. 
       Mom and Brayden playing cornhole.

                                                      
                                                    The cool swing that Dad made.
   Dad and Brayden playing.

                                                                       
Beautiful Clouds.
                
More pretty clouds.




Here are some of Garrett's senior pictures.  I can't believe it, Garrett is a Senior.  





                                                                                                      
Two Sunday's ago I had a piano recital.  Here is a picture of all my teacher's students.  You can't see me. I'm in the back, but I'm there.

This is such a cute sign.




Here the pictures of the pallets that I planted flowers in.  It's only half done, still.

                                                                                       

    

 
This is my favorite flower on there.







No comments:

Post a Comment